At least I would call it progress.
- Exercise twice per week: 100% success
- Bike to work 50 times: Haven’t started yet, but that’s okay.
- 20 push-ups every day: 100% success (I had to make up 3 days, but that is acceptable).
- Try SUP yoga: Still too cold.
- Get weight back under 140: Average is still 146.
- Max out 401k and IRA: Successfully set and forgotten.
- Travel to a state or country I’ve never been to: More plotting is required.
- Finish knitting 4 pairs of adult socks: 1 done, 3 to go!
- Finish 10 sewing projects: The first project is in progress and going well.