At least I would call it progress.
- Exercise twice per week: 100% success
- Bike to work 50 times: Haven’t started yet, but that’s okay.
- 20 push-ups every day: 100% success (I had to make up 3 days, but that is acceptable).
- Try SUP yoga: Still too cold.
- Get weight back under 140: Average is still 146.
- Max out 401k and IRA: Successfully set and forgotten.
- Travel to a state or country I’ve never been to: More plotting is required.
- Finish knitting 4 pairs of adult socks: 1 done, 3 to go!
- Finish 10 sewing projects: The first project is in progress and going well.
I worked for eight days straight and it was the worst thing ever because I had a cold for most of it. Also, 8 days straight. I finally had my energy back yesterday, the last day, and wow, it made such a difference. I get so cranky when I’m tired!
Today I finally got to spend most of the day in bed– I didn’t really need to, but better to be safe than sorry, because I’m moving. I’m kind of like o_O and entering homestretch packing mode but I’ve even made myself a lunch, so I think I’ll be ok. I’m mostly going to eat French food, tbh. Somewhere in town there must be a bakery that does decent macarons. I am going to find it, and I am going to eat them.
Even though my new place already has internet, I doubt I’ll be around much. See all y’all in four days!